WATCHWORD FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER & Q4
- Of Acceleration, Advancement and Spiritual Momentum
- Of Remembrance and Sudden Breakthroughs
- Of Refreshing and Rain that Won't Stop
- Of The Glory of The Lord
- Of Joy, Great Things and New Things
- Of Rest, Speed, Performance and Answers
Acceleration
Advancement
Spiritual momentum
Sudden breakthroughs
It’s a season of growth
The Lord is restoring fortunes.
The rains won’t stop
Answers
Food baskets
A new thing
“When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us, And we are glad. Bring back our captivity, O Lord, As the streams in the South. Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.” [Psalms 126:1-6 NKJV]
I see God leading people to their Rest
I literally see people in their own beautiful field
Glory
Increase
“For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp that burns.” [Isaiah 62:1 NKJV]
Completing
Completion
“You shall no longer be termed Forsaken, Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate; But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; For the LORD delights in you, And your land shall be married.” [Isaiah 62:4 NKJV]
Green fields
"I see people selecting the season they want Q4 to be for them. Like each person get to pick what season they want, and it becomes a season you say it is and it seems like it was a daily selection like a calendar. Some days have rain showers and you get to select or change what you want or don't want, like you can make rain still fall in December…"
All the doors are opening at once
Increased capacity
Again, I see the Glory of the Lord
Strength and grace to accomplish
To start and to finish
“He came close and kissed him and Isaac smelled the smell of his clothes. Finally, he blessed him, Ahhh. The smell of my son is like the smell of the open country blessed by GOD. May God give you of Heaven’s dew and Earth’s bounty of grain and wine. May peoples serve you and nations honor you. You will master your brothers, and your mother’s sons will honor you. Those who curse you will be cursed, those who bless you will be blessed.” [Genesis 27:27-29 MSG]
“Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb. And she conceived and bore a son, and said, “God has taken away my reproach.”” [Genesis 30:22-23 NKJV]
You lack for nothing
I hear basket of fruits
““I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. ” [Revelation 3:8 NKJV]
The clouds are full, they are gathering
Gifts
From glory to glory
Relocation
“LORD, you are my portion and my cup of blessing; you hold my future. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.” [Psalms 16:5-6 CSB]
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” [Matthew 11:28 NKJV]
Rest
Speed
30 hours by road, 1 hour by flight
There shall be no loss
Overflowing joy
The glory of the Lord
“In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. ” [Isaiah 6:1 NKJV]
Joy is here
As promised
Things begin to align and fall in place
The pieces are coming together to form a whole
I have given you access
I am giving you open doors
Nothing missing and nothing broken
I finish what I have started
It’s raining blessings
Open the floodgates
BUY THE DIP
Pay attention
I see the Lord forcing others to compliance on your behalf. Like God has already brought you to the place of compliance and now He is doing same for others
Miracles and strange happenings
Look again. You thought you saw well before, look again
Vindication
Promotion
Visibility
It’s not too late to start
Look well
For now you see clearly
Clear instructions
The leading of God
“Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the LORD. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.” [Isaiah 66:9 NKJV]
I hear the word APPEALING
Before men, you are appealing
Again, I see the weightiness of the Glory of God. The one that causes men to not ignore you again
Clarity and precision
“For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall.” [II Samuel 22:30 NKJV]
Dig deeper, there is water there
Rain, Refreshing
“Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you— The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month.” [Joel 2:23 NKJV]
The Lord is doing a new thing
Move at My word
““Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I’ll make everything right again for my people Israel: “They’ll rebuild their ruined cities. They’ll plant vineyards and drink good wine. They’ll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables. And I’ll plant them, plant them on their own land. They’ll never again be uprooted from the land I’ve given them.” God, your God, says so.” [Amos 9:13-15 MSG]
“And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.” [Luke 1:45 KJV]
EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING!
No comments:
Post a Comment