Saturday, 1 August 2026

PROPHETIC WORDS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST

 WATCHWORDS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST

- Of Victory

- Of Restoration, Alignment and Speed 

- Of Grace that Accomplishes and Causes Things to Happen

- Of Prayers and Answers to them

- Of Cleared Paths and Fallow Grounds Broken

- Of The Promise

- OF THE DOING


Victory

Completion

I hear a new sound

Speed

The beginning 

Divine Acceleration 

A time of refreshing 

A clearing of fallow grounds.

An end to fallow seasons.

Fallow means farmland left unplanted to recover, an inactive time period, or a pale brown color.

Figurative meaning of fallow: A quiet period when little work or progress happens (e.g., a "fallow period" in a writer's career).

Access

I see activity on a land that has been left inactive for so long

Isaiah 45:2-3 NKJV

[2] ‘I have gone before you And made the crooked places straight; I have broken in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron. [3] I have given you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

It is the season of THE DOING!

Open doors

Hold your peace and watch the hand of the Lord

Speed

Purifying fire 

A joining together

Peace that passes all understanding

Grace to do

August carries in it GRACE THAT ACCOMPLISHES. Grace that causes to happen

Philippians 2:13 NKJV

[13] for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

II Corinthians 13:14 NKJV

[14] The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

Expanded/updated visions

Suddenly

It is happening

It is time

Be expectant

I’m projecting you to nations

Luke 18:8 TPT

[8] God will give swift justice to those who don’t give up. So be ever praying, ever expecting, in the same way as the widow. Even so, when the Son of Man comes back, will he find this kind of undying faith on earth?”

It is PRAYER SEASON. Also time to listen

Victories without a fight

Open your ears, your instructions are here

We fix our gaze again 

Rest

Everything is changing

An upheaval/shaking for glory

The glory of the Lord revealed

Lines fall unto pleasant places

Opened doors. Cleared paths

Speed

I see the comfort of the Lordand His outstretched arms

You will not miss what you are leaving behind. Move and do not look back, at the word of your God

Strength

I Corinthians 2:9 NKJV

[9] But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

I hear this song, "this is the doing of the Lord and it is marvellous in our sight"

New song

We come into oneness with the father 

Roms 8:11

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

II Chronicles 9:12 NKJV

[12] Now King Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all she desired, whatever she asked, much more than she had brought to the king. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

More than what you ask. More than what you’ve given/sown

Filled valleys

It is the season of compounding

I CARRY YOU INTO THEM MYSELF

I Hear this in Yoruba: O mu mi fo aginju (not sure what it means)

IT IS TIME

IT IS NOW

No longer delayed

Align yourself

A season of alignment

I see spotlights being shone upon men

Job 22:24 NKJV

[24] Then you will lay your gold in the dust, And the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brooks.

Invitations

No limits

Peace

Increase and expansion

Ripple effects

Babies

We stand before kings 

Visibility

I watch over my words to perform

Divine announcement 

Amos 9:13-15 MSG

[13-15] “Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I’ll make everything right again for my people Israel: “They’ll rebuild their ruined cities. They’ll plant vineyards and drink good wine. They’ll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables. And I’ll plant them, plant them on their own land. They’ll never again be uprooted from the land I’ve given them.” God, your God, says so.

Gifts and favors

Alignment

Clearcut instructions 

I see the Lord crafting new paths and showing us where to go

Liftings

Rivers in the desert 

Grace to obey

Restoration

Beginning of new things

Beginning of the promise

Psalms 126:1-3, 5-6 NKJV

[1] When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream. [2] Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” [3] The Lord has done great things for us, And we are glad. [5] Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. [6] He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.

A season of exponential increase

The month of THE PROMISE. The Lord zealously guards the promise unto completion

Protection

Overtaking in leaps 

Flight 

I see men taking huge leaps where they would usually be walking instead 

Fruitfulness

Manifestation of prophecies

OBA TO SE ILERI TI MU ILERI SE

We eat the good of the land 

Hard grounds are broken

Divine help

A launching as in a projectile

Psalms 92:10 NKJV

[10] But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil.

No hindrance

Divine enablement

Abundance of rain

It is not short

No shortfall!

It gets to everyone

EVERYONE!!!

There is a stirring again

Fallow grounds are broken. The earth yields now

Again, the Lord is HEAVILY invested in the outcomes

No more delays

I am breaking grounds

Psalms 121:4 NKJV

[4] Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

No lack

Joy overflow

Nothing missing, nothing broken

No impossiblities

We lay our net down again. 

Beauty for ashes

Healings

No impossibilities

ko seun ti o

James 5:16b NLT

[16b] The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

No comments:

Post a Comment